What does it mean when a man ignores you?

... And you know he likes you. I don't know what to think as if you are not there. What does that mean?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Sean
    Lv 5
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Unlike many women who sometimes ignore men in order to play "Hard to get", I don't think this is the situation with this man. It sounds to me as if he may be young and/or immature because usually if it's a GROWN man who likes a woman, he would NOT ignore her under any circumstances. If and when a GROWN man ignores a woman, it's usually because he wants nothing to do with her. Best wishes to you!

• 9 years ago

You may think he likes you but in actuality he was just being nice. If a man ignores a person it's obvious that they're not interested.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

It could mean many things or nothing at all. It depends on what kind of relationship you're in and what it is that he ignores. Not enough information.

• V
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

If a man truly liked you...he would NOT ignore you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Doen't make much sense, i could only guess he must be shy or lacking in confindence in his self to open up.

• ronbo
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

maybe he is married? or has a gf ? maybe playing hard to get? maybe waiting on you to make first move? maybe he is mad at you? to many what ifs.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.