Am I a bad person for thinking like this?

so like I hate having this feeling ,but like when I graduated from high school like two years ago and turned 18 my parents didn't do anything for both my graduation or 18th birthday and now they are doing everything for my bro just because he graduated from high school. They're making a big deal out of it and like I'm getting a bit bitter. I know he doesn't deserve any of this because he is a total douche by not respecting his family and wasting money. I went to my cousins graduation party and I was like really happy because I guess I'm close to them ,but I still felt a little bit not that much. I have only like 2 years of college left till I graduated and I feel nothing special will happened. Am I wrong to feel this way or right? What can you say about it?

Ur parents suck ad u should tell them how u feel. They are not showing u respect and u should tell them that they are being total ***** to you