Why is there always a blank at the beggining of all atheistic theories?

Update:

There is no proof of Oxygen either.....

Update 2:

Oxygen according to science could literally be a magical nothingness.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Tell us and we'll all know. Atheist are just people that like to point out the obvious.

• 9 years ago

Science has proved what Oxygen is and how it works. "Magical Nothingness" does not explain something that, for instance, burns; that "nothing" has to exist.

And the burden of proof for believing in God is not on non-believers. Notice how you don't call people that don't believe in alchemy "non-alchemists".

• 9 years ago

What? There is no proof of a god, therefore I do not believe in one. No blank there.

Actually there is proof of oxygen, pick up a chemistry book and learn. Knowledge is power.

You do have a point in that we do not know what sub atomic particles are made of, but we do know Oxygen exists. To add to this I do not deny the existence of your god, I just don't believe in things we don't have proof of. As far as I am concerned there is no compelling evidence to make me believe in any religion, I would rather spend my time on other things.

• 9 years ago

There is always ignorance at the beginning of EVERYONE'S idea of how reality came to be. Atheistic, or theistic, there is always ignorance of what happened at the very beginning.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Atheism should be made a crime, they have completely destroyed the fabric of our society. All atheists should be lined up and shot

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Sorry, you make no sense at all.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.