Need help for my obsession with girls?

So I am 17 and I think my harmones are really excited. I love every girl I see but I dont get any. I havent even had my first kiss yet and I always get blown away when I get Hugs oe in blue moon or when I accdently feel boob in hallways. I really want love I mean I DONT THINK GIRLS from AN RAPIST view but I want love? Please help me what should I do. I dont even have bad physic nor an ugly face.. I am not even shy in fact i am quite a funny guy. Can anyone give me some motivation till i find my girl. And I always have that awakard silence because firstly i start the conversation and I keep it going but NEVER EVEN and girl kept it going nor started it.

Favorite Answer

Ask her a question and let her talk. Just LISTEN and don't ramble on and on...don't let your excitement get the best of you. Stay cool, calm, and collected. Good luck man, you're at that age where mistakes are inevitable but you live and learn.

Just go up to a girl that seems nice or you're attracted to/like (One of your friends?) and just think about what you are going to say before and come up and start talking. Say, 'Hi (insert name) how are you?' and talk about your interests and hers, about current events, and maybe even school. Later, ask for her number and flirt a little like compliment her, smile at her a lot, act nice to her, and do a little bit of touching but definetely not too much.

Source(s): Thanks for answering mine!

Yeah, try to get a girl friend u click with

Take a look around and see who you like and talk to her or see who likes you. Then you ask them out :)

Puberty side affects.