poll what is the last thing you found hopeless?

Favorite Answer

Debs, I just within the last two days met someone I thought I might actually love. So I right now have no answer for this as me meeting someone this way almost seemed hopeless, but right now I feel pretty good about it. We'll wait and see as this is all new to me

Obama running out of time with his promises for change...

I'm looking for a president that is not afraid to cut government spending, congressional perks and government assistance. I know Mexican families that have family back in Mexico that do everything in their power to come to America...legal or illegally...because of the free money and services we offer to illegal aliens. This is told to me by them time and time again. It's no secret...

Remember the $600 stimulus payment that everyone received a few years ago? Did that REALLY make a difference in the economy then? Did that REALLY change your life? I don't think it changed mine. Money poorly spent by a president that wants to be the narcissistic Big Daddy.

Congress gets pension plans that are 2-3 times more beneficial than private sector plans...and 80% of it is paid by U.S. taxpayers. Health and Life insurance that we pay about half the cost of the premiums...Travel expenses paid by us...Exemptions and immunities from tax, pension, and other laws that burden the private sector...that are all laws written by Congress in the first place!

THAT kind of government is what I think is Hopeless!

Life?

the English Government,now they are Hopeless,and i live hear Debs.

Aquarius increasing Pisces solar Taurus Moon i'm paradoxical, delicate, materialistic, superficial, inconvenient and lazy. yet on the vivid ingredient i could properly be empathetic, open minded, accepting, eccentric, persevering and easy-weight hearted. The paradoxes are: desiring closeness in friendships then as quickly as too close desiring freedom back, hating liars yet I lie greater cases than i ought to count selection (i attempt to be as basic as a threat to those who i'm on the edge of), disliking sensitivity yet I placed on my heart on my sleeve at cases, and too plenty greater to call. I shop a great number of issues to myself like thoughts considering i don't want to burden others with mine, so I fake a grin to get throughout the day. yet i like to play hero and make peoples day in the event that they're feeling down. I say and do a great number of issues with out thinking. i like surprising others and getting an improve from them. It in simple terms entertains me, yet on occasion I take issues too far. i'm surprisingly friendly. I cope with everybody as an equivalent as long as they admire me. If we become enemies and that they want a conflict, I provide them a conflict. i could properly be advantageous yet have my pessimistic moments. As for the dislikes, ours are the comparable. whether, my popular indicators are Scorpio, Capricorn and Sagittarius (:

• Mary

My asking a neighbor for help when I fell.

She was too drunk to know what I had said.

The weather you can never know what it's going to do next.

My love life.

Source(s): Another failed relationship. :/

Well, according to friends, family and coworkers, that would be ME!

Listening to Liberal dribble.