Joey asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 9 years ago

Are drunk people always rude?

It seems like every time we are around people that drink they loose thier manners. Thanks

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I drink a lot so I should know. Most of us try to be nice. This means we are usually just lying. Or we're avoiding saying something. Think before you speak. You ever stop yourself before you speak what you're thinking. Or you think, maybe I shouldn't say it quite that way. Drunk people don't think before they speak.

• 9 years ago

Alcohol effects judgement, sight, speech, and the way you move. When your drunk you can't control your self so much. Your not sober anymore.

Being drunk and increase there temper as well too. It's not like the're trying to be rude because they want to.

• 9 years ago

They can be, a lot of the time, when ppl drink they often lose their inhibitions, due to the alcohol, and may do things or say things they wouldnt do when sober, some ppl are rude, some angry, some more affectionate, some quiet, it depends.

• 9 years ago

usually when people are drunk and they say something very critisizing that's when the truth comes out. I know from peronal expierience because my mom was an alcholic. Hate that sh!t.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

When your drunk you know what your doing you just dont care.there are all kinds of drunks though.but yeah most of them are rude

• 9 years ago

Usually when you're drunk, you know what you're doing, you just don't care. So yeah, probably.

• ryan
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

drunk words are sober thoughts

• 9 years ago

Not always but most likely!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.