Enlightener asked in HealthWomen's Health · 9 years ago

do girls hips get bigger when they have sex?

my sisters boyfriend told me that two girls he knew one who was a virgin has small hips and one who wasn't a virgin had large hips because they grew from sex..

is that true??

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I believe your appearance can physically change a little bit from having sex.

When I was younger (23 now) I would hear older people saying that they could tell that such and such was having sex because their "hips spread" and I didnt understand what that meant until I got older and became sexually active. For me, my legs did spread. In fact, it was a little gap that wasnt there before and my butt is way more defined.

(It may be tmi but thats just my 2 cents)

• 4 years ago

intercourse does not, until there is an, um... length subject with the guy. the only intercourse-appropriate element i be attentive to of that could desire to make your hips larger is being pregnant, because of the fact your pelvis (hip bones) flow fairly to make room for a infant. That and each so often ladies who bypass on the pill benefit some weight... yet it is in basic terms once you're on the pill :)

• If you take birth control your hips get bigger. Not just from sex.

• 9 years ago

If they get pregnant from the sex, the wider hips is guaranteed.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Its true, they get wider from the pushin and some girls even become bowlegged, if they have enough sex when young.

• 9 years ago

nope. it's childbirth that will cause your hips to reposition.

• RS
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

No, that is not true.

• 9 years ago

yes and they don't stop.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.