Enlightener asked in HealthWomen's Health · 9 years ago

do girls hips get bigger when they have sex?

my sisters boyfriend told me that two girls he knew one who was a virgin has small hips and one who wasn't a virgin had large hips because they grew from sex..

is that true??

Favorite Answer

I believe your appearance can physically change a little bit from having sex.

When I was younger (23 now) I would hear older people saying that they could tell that such and such was having sex because their "hips spread" and I didnt understand what that meant until I got older and became sexually active. For me, my legs did spread. In fact, it was a little gap that wasnt there before and my butt is way more defined.

(It may be tmi but thats just my 2 cents)

intercourse does not, until there is an, um... length subject with the guy. the only intercourse-appropriate element i be attentive to of that could desire to make your hips larger is being pregnant, because of the fact your pelvis (hip bones) flow fairly to make room for a infant. That and each so often ladies who bypass on the pill benefit some weight... yet it is in basic terms once you're on the pill :)

• If you take birth control your hips get bigger. Not just from sex.

If they get pregnant from the sex, the wider hips is guaranteed.

Its true, they get wider from the pushin and some girls even become bowlegged, if they have enough sex when young.

nope. it's childbirth that will cause your hips to reposition.

• RS

No, that is not true.

yes and they don't stop.