Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 9 years ago

Do most criminals who want to do crime have an aries moon? :/?

just wonderin'

;)

@Ambeeeyyyyy tell me what was it ! :D

Favorite Answer

Well criminal,murders,killers and such are more Mars and Pluto thing than just Aries Moon thing. I've read bad aspected Mars or Pluto or even Saturn would make a person violent,agressive,dangerous and bad,someone who dont mind hurting and using other people. But again the whole natal chart is important,I dont think only one placement or aspect can indicate this.

• Bree

Well there's more to it then that, not just astrologically speaking either but I see where you're going with this lol Aries Moon = Rebel Moon

And yup like everyone is saying bad aspected Mars or Pluto is more too blame for violent and abusive behaviour like with Casey Anthony,

Yes

I know a man with. Fiji al master mind! He is Scorpio sun Aries moon! I think he is rad!!!!!

• amber

LOL I have an aries moon. and I don't commit any crimes. except one. and it was smart. got away with it. lol got a lot of money out of it too :P

HELL NO!!! hahahahah that is going with me and my friend to our graves! oh how funny, it's the same friend that was a stripper. hah. we bad :P LOL

No look at Jeffrey Dahmer

He had a sag moon.

There you should study criminology instead of astrology

No.

Just sayin'.