Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 9 years ago

Do most criminals who want to do crime have an aries moon? :/?

just wonderin'

;)

Update:

@Ambeeeyyyyy tell me what was it ! :D

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Well criminal,murders,killers and such are more Mars and Pluto thing than just Aries Moon thing. I've read bad aspected Mars or Pluto or even Saturn would make a person violent,agressive,dangerous and bad,someone who dont mind hurting and using other people. But again the whole natal chart is important,I dont think only one placement or aspect can indicate this.

• Bree
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Well there's more to it then that, not just astrologically speaking either but I see where you're going with this lol Aries Moon = Rebel Moon

And yup like everyone is saying bad aspected Mars or Pluto is more too blame for violent and abusive behaviour like with Casey Anthony,

• 9 years ago

Yes

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I know a man with. Fiji al master mind! He is Scorpio sun Aries moon! I think he is rad!!!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • amber
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

LOL I have an aries moon. and I don't commit any crimes. except one. and it was smart. got away with it. lol got a lot of money out of it too :P

HELL NO!!! hahahahah that is going with me and my friend to our graves! oh how funny, it's the same friend that was a stripper. hah. we bad :P LOL

• 9 years ago

No look at Jeffrey Dahmer

He had a sag moon.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

There you should study criminology instead of astrology

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

No.

Just sayin'.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.