I'm pretty sure you ALL had people you wanted to tell this to?

Those couples where you just want to tell them ---> It's not freaking love if all you two do is talk about how much you love eachother. -_-

No but there was a couple that would make out LOUDLY right next to the door I had to walk through to get to my spanish class last year. I really wanted to yell "Keep your legs closed!:D" at the girl because you could tell she was purposely smacking her lips loudly to get everyone's attention. Yes we all see you have a boyfriend that you would gladly give up your virginity to. Unfortunately you're giving me and every other psychology student the red light that you feel that you don't have a respectable male figure in your life so you turn to the perverted immature boys around you for support. Such a shame. She would've been pretty too if she didn't wear so much make up and didn't act like a slut :/.

Oh well, just ignore them. I'm tired of gays

telling us they want sex with one of their kind.

Isn't that all we hear anymore?

I would rather tie them up and shove them in my van

I have something else. Trust me, it's a better idea. ;)

• Summer

@ awesome sauce lmaoooo!

Eh, yeah... sometimes.