URGENT. Need help as soon as possible. Please Help POSSIBLE PREGNANCY?

I made a stupid mistake. I'd take it back if i could. Me and my boyfriend were in the mood and we dry humped. I was wearing underwear (not a thong, its pretty thick material). He wasnt wearing anything. I think he pre-cummed. And Im worried that it got inside me. He fingered me afterwards and before and I blew him. It happened 3 days ago. I want God to forgive me and give me another chance, I promised him I would NEVER do it again unless I was married. I just don't want to get pregnant. I did my research and apparently it has to be 9 cenemeters deep in order for me to get pregnant? But I heard other things too where it just needs to hit the tip on my vagina. I'm scared and i am so mad at myself. Like I was wet, so I didn't know if he pre-cummed but I know we didnt actually have intercourse and I know he didnt *** on me, im just worried about pre-***.

-Can pre-*** get me pregnant?

-I was wearing underwear, and I know thats not protection but I never thought that sperm could get through thick fabric so i didnt worry about it till now.

-My stomach hurt this morning but I think I just made myself think I was pregnant so it started hurting more. i didn't puke. My breasts arent sore. My back never started hurting. And I never felt like I was gonna puke. So I dont know?

I normally dont act like this.. It was in the moment and I regret it. I dont want my parents to yell at me or get upset. And if I do end up getting pregnant I will ruin my future. I keep praying to God to forgive me because I am not married. I keep praying im not pregnant. I keep saying prayers and hoping that he understands im not ready. I just should have thought before I acted. Please take the time to help me. Thank you. Ive cried enough today ):

My parents don't know. Im so scared.

My period should come at the end of the month. I know I can't really do anything till then. That's why I am worrying.

He also said that he touched like Corpus Cavernosum (far back) and he said there was no sperm on there where he touched. And I know once the sperm hits the air, it dies. I just hope he KNOWS he didnt touch any pre-*** or sperm. :/

It appears like an infection no matter if that is a urine an infection or some thing on your absolutely uterus i'd circulate to the medical doctors in the present day, you should always degree journeys to medical doctors by the dimensions of soreness you sense and it appears like you've been in quite some! the probabilities that you're able to sense being pregnant indicators so quickly are minimum yet each man or woman is different, to be trustworthy both circumstances I were pregnant though my uterus hasn't ever felt 'swollen and bloated' no longer till properly as a lot as not effortless artwork aspect quite. if you're pregnant though you're able to be miscarrying (though it would not sound like it) you should nevertheless circulate to the medical doctors for any of the excuses above!

Has your period been late? I suggest you wait and see if your period comes on time before taking a pregnancy test. Until then there is nothing you can do, so I suggest you try not to worry about it. I agree it is highly unlikely that you're pregnant

no,you're not pregnant.

its impossible to be pregnant if the sperm didnt get INTO your vagina.

and if it happened 3 days ago,and you wanna puke.. thats just silly..

nobody get the signs that fast. you need at least a week to have the signs.

so,if you are really sorry, ask forgiveness from God.

promised not to do that again.

Hunny calm down I'm 99 percent sure your not going to get pregnant you had your underwear in and the chances if getting pregnant on precum are slim I'm sure very sure you'll be fine I'm married and on the pill and once in a blue moon I forget it and he cums in me that day and I haven't gotten pregnant I'm sure your fine sweetie

Source(s): Myself

You definitely are not pregnant, I wouldnt stress over it. If itd make you feel better, buy a test in 3 weeks and see.

Sweetie calm down your not pregnant.. i can really 100 percent say you arent.. Calm down hun. It hit air before it got inside u for one so it died. That righ there should tell u uer not pregnant calm down hun :)

Pre-come will only get you pregnant if he does it inside you. you had material between you and i HIGHLY doubt you would be pregnant. i am 99.99% sure you arent going to be pregnant,

chill out you are fine,

• Mary

Stop posting this you arent pregnant

I highly doubt you are pregnant

Doctors know that 5% of all pregnancies happen just like this. Sorry.

Source(s): Scientific studies