Gargling salt water for a sore throat?

I have Morton salt balance and Iodized salt which do i use?? How much salt?? How long do I gargle?? Warm or cold water or does it matter i preffer the best one?? Do i spit out the water when im done or do i drink it :P ?? First time... Help would be appreciated.

Favorite Answer

Use about a quarter to a half teaspoon of non-iodized salt if you have it in about a cup of warm water, not cold water. Spit out the water when you are done.

• evelyn

Haha. confident, It definitely can. I had a sore throat and it became killing me. And it WASNT a strepth throat, It became sore. I couldnt devour or drink or it could of injury. My mom made me gargle salt water and it became the funniest 2nd ever. I gargled it and spit it out in my mothers face because of the fact it became no longer solid. I didnt swallow yet i ought to flavor it and it became undesirable! on a daily basis I did it and my mom suggested if I spit it out i visit be grounded. She wouldnt floor me for that, She's in simple terms doing it to make me gargle. I did it for some days and my sore throat became extra effective. So, Yeah, It enables out. Do it for like, a minute two times or thrice an afternoon. counting on how a lot it hurts ya.