Do you get your period at the same date every month?

I have had it since January. If usually comes in the middle of the month. In May in was the 17th. I go to sleepaway camp on the 24th so I'm hoping I don't have it while I'm there. What are the chances of it coming on the 17th or even better earlier?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

no. you get it diffret !

• 9 years ago

It all depends on your average cycle length. Mine's a pretty consistent 30 days so pretty much same date every month. From the sound of what you've said yours is close to 30/31 days also, so I think your chances are good. It might even be a day earlier if you're in the 30/29 range since May's got 31 days.

EDIT: What Lily said, in my answer I didn't consider that you'd recently started so you may not have settled yet, but I still think you might make it. Bring stuff just in case.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

It can take some time for periods to become regular. Regardless of the length of your cycle, which varies between women, the date it starts will change because calendar months have differing numbers of days.

So the short answer is that until it settles into a regular pattern, it can be difficult to know exactly when your period will start. I suggest you start charting it to make it easier to predict. And carry supplies so that you can be prepared for the unexpected.

• 9 years ago

I don't, but I suspect I have irregular periods. I concur with Lily. Good luck and have fun at camp! Also, if your period comes during camp, try not to worry too much. It's completely natural and your camp mates shouldn't make a big deal about it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Hi,

Normally no fix date.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.