Am i eligible for Section 8 housing in sacramento?

I'm going to be a dad and I'm 18 and my girlfriend is 17 and we want to move out on our own, how does section 8 work? How do I apply? Will I qualify?

Joseph stfu noone need your opinion if your going to be rude..stupid idiot. If you don't know the full story don't answer if u got rude things to say don't even bother.

You are in luck... Sacramento Housing authority is accepting applications to be placed on the wait list until Friday, June 15. From that 3000 eligible applicants will be selected and placed on the waiting list. I don't know the last time they have accepted applications. The Los Angeles housing authority has not accepted applications since 2009.

If you are selected, it will take you years to get an apartment. You and your girlfriend would be a lot better off getting jobs and paying your own way.

isn't there anybody who is local & can help you with this?

First of all You say you are going to be a DAD, great,

how much planning & preparation has gone into this?

or was it ... oops she is pregnant, now what?

First of all, you are going to be told that you have

to get on the list for Section 8 housing, and then wait for some time

maybe a year .. before actually getting housing. This stuff doesn't happen

instantly ... there is a Bureaucracy involved...

anyhow ..... GOOD LUCK to the kid!

• Kini

You wont get a voucher for several years because the waiting list gives preference to seniors and disabled first. Sacramento has other programs for rentals that you should ask about in addition to Sec 8 which is a federal HUD program. You both must be employed.

a million. you will possibly desire to be a bonafide resident of the county you prepare to 2. The county and/or city in that section won't be taking purposes 3. you won't be able to be a student as Head of relatives 4. determination on the wait record is going to seniors and disabled and dealing families 5. It takes extra suitable than 5 years to get a voucher in a huge city 6. you will possibly desire to be employed 32 hours a week except disabled or senior

No. First you're both perfectly capable of working. Second, the waiting list is years long anyway.

• Bill

Contact the local welfare office and speak to a counselor. It is my understanding that there is a long waiting list, so the sooner you apply the better. Good Luck

YOUR GOING TO GET ARRESTED FOR OBLIGATORY RAPE. ENJOY LIFE BEHIND BARS.

Source(s): PORNHUB.COM