something unseen bites us at home,day + night,any id ears?

something bites us at home,day + night,but when i spray down vinegar,we seem to get a break,for about a day or two sometimes,something unseen, that we (never) see.

Can somebody tell me something ? )Please)!!!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

It's the Polong, an unseen ghost.

• 9 years ago

Lift up the mattresses and examine all the seams. You will be looking for some black spots around the seams and all around the box springs. Check the bed frames for bedbugs and cast skins. The ones you will be looking for will be small and reddish brown with horizontal ridges across the back. Simply getting rid of the matresses won't do it; they could be nesting in the bed frames, curtain rods, closet, and all over the house. First course of action is to steam-clean everything. This kills the eggs as well as the adults and you will reduce the amount of chemicals. After this, make sure all clothes and shoes have been heat-treated, and get some products labelled for bed bugs. Treat every crack and crevice in the place, particularly in the bedrooms. Lift up the skirts of the couch and check for them there, too. That's where I find a lot of them.

Source(s): Pest control and bed bug exterminator.
  • 4 years ago

to respond to this queston i'd desire to ask some. while Callie does this how do YOU (or the different people) respond? The reaction of the different animals in contact won't be the concern right here. Callie needs your interest and if pushing the others out of ways is getting it for her then she will proceed to accomplish that. advance a recurring - make callie and bear take a seat of their respective corners. call them over one after the other to get carry of interest. occasion. Callie and bear the two take a seat removed from settee. You call bear over - callie would desire to proceed to take a seat down in her nook (it somewhat is the place practising straightforward obedience is obtainable in available) mutually as you puppy bear. bear goe returned to his nook and then its callies turn. shop the interactions short before everything and then artwork your way as much as longer time frames as you bypass. you additionally can provide her a take care of if she keeps to be in her nook without being reminded to. If callie gets out of her nook earlier being asked do no longer touch her. you ought to use voice instructions and ingredient to the nook yet shop your hands and physique (if achieveable) removed from her so as that she learns that disobeying potential she gets no attetnion. stable success

• 9 years ago

mosquitoes? is it in your bed ? keep windows/doors closed put up nets or traps.. and spray the house

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Is it some type of mythological bug and that's why u put it in mythology?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Some type of bug, maybe.

• 9 years ago

bedbugs

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.