Do you think he's avoiding me?

So my college best guy friend and i hooked up in April a few times and then in May i brought it up over text saying that i was mad because I feel something more than friendship for him and that hooking up pissed me off. He said he knew going into it he didnt want to more anything more and that it was just the alcohol.

Now its summer, and we went from hanging out every single day in college to being 1600 miles away from each other.

If I want to talk to him, I have to be the one to text him, and even then he doesnt really engage in the conversation. I dont understand how we could go from being so close to barely talking over the summer.

Do you think he is avoiding me because of how we left off? Do you think he wants distance?

Is there any chance he could want to resume something in the Fall and just told me that he didnt because the school year only had a week left?

Favorite Answer

Mabey u should just leave him alone for awhile to let him think if he really likes u and wants to be with u then he will text u or contact u in some way and if not then he probably needs or wants to move on. Hope this helps!:-)

i think that he doesnt want a relationship but backed off when he found out that you did. so he was extreme and just broke off completely. but who knows he may want to resume something. i say you keep in touch and see how it goes:)