Who should i support for the Liverpool-Tottenham game?

My friend just got tickets for when they come here in Baltimore.

Problem is, i don't watch much Premier league (only Champions league, World Cup, and now Euro 2012).

Who should i cheer for, it would look really weird if i just cheered when both teams scored.

Favorite Answer

Liverpool, if you type person who wants glory only by now go for spurs, but if you want a team that will bring glory all the time, go for Liverpool. But just go with Liverpool, most of the England squad is Liverpool team.

• ?

Steven Gerrard

Liverpool

well being a Manchester United fan I would have to say Spurs since United and Liverpool don't get along. But its like someone else answered, its not bad to just go enjoy the football match and not have loyalty to once side. I imagine that it would be more intertaining to be a neutral fan

Source(s): Glory Glory Man United!

bandwagoning is really frowned upon in soccer, its not weird to just watch a soccer game casually (I do it all the time)

Tottenham are my teams rivals (im an Arsenal fan) so I will never recommend you cheer for them but they are the better team in this match

cheer for tottenham because they are better and they will win and if u cheer for the team who win at the start of the match then u will look cool

Liverpool mate! We are the most successful club in England.