Are bandeau tops slutty to wear?

heeey everyone (:

lol so im 14, going to be 15 in september and i was just wondering is it too revealling to wear bandeau tops under see through lace shirts and tops like that? I never wear anything really short to school. my mom doesn. like me wearing tube tops, off the shoulder top etc. & i cant wear short skirts and shorts and all that either lol. I think bandeau tops are really cute under lace shirts and i think my mom might let me wear them for the summer. I just dont want people to get the wrong idea /:

Favorite Answer

For the beach, pool, lake etc. its fine, but yes wearing it other places is indeed slutty.

If you wear them under lace shirts like a sports bra, no! I had the same question until one day I was wearing a lace shirt with a sports bra on underneath and someone asked me why don't I just wear a bandeau top! :) I didn't feel slutty wearing one and no one gave weird looks or anything like that. Hope I helped! <3

Source(s): Personal experiences!

Folks who say you're going to seem slutty are so jealous. You are 12 how are you going to look slutty carrying a bikini? Go for it and put on what you like. Its noone Else's position to opt for what you wear.

Well as long as its appropriate (: For instance I was on my way to the bus stop from school and this girl took off her sweater. She was wearing a lace shirt with a bra under and she looked really trashy. Boys were of course enjoying it but she was bringing inappropriate and unecessary attention to herself !

Personally I think they are cute! BUT only at the beach or at the lake. Don't go to a mall or anywhere it would be weird to wear a bathing suit to! Good luck! Help I helped!

Source(s): Me:)

You can if you want but your still really young and personally I don't think anyone should wear it even though it is pretty cute:)

not at all...try the look and have your mom either approve it or dont. If she says no....well i guess you can ask again at sixteen. And never worry about what other people think...you know what kind of person you are...be yourself always...

YUP! just not a black lace... then thats slutty haha