Pop Century or All Stars Sports/Music/Movie in Disneyworld?

I'm looking to stay in hotels in Orlando, Florida of Disneyworld for vacation and so far Pop Century and All Stars Sports, Movie and Music resorts are all highly liked. Both are affordable and nice. Which is better?

They're of almost the same price, so I do not care for the price, more for the quality. Help?

Favorite Answer

I would say Pop Century since it's by far the newest of the four. It opened in December 2003.

Plus, the All-Stars all share a bus, and they can have INSANE wait times at park closing.

Quality is the same at each, honestly. They're all the same basic room and amenities.

Pop Century has it's own bus. It's not even being shared with Art of Animation, which is Pop's "twin" resort.

Have you looked at the brand new Art of Animation Resort. It is a Value resort that just opened on May 31. Its a stunning resort. They have these family suites that are amazing. They are better then some of the vacation villas. I love the two bathrooms. The best part of this whole resort is the main pool. Its HUGE. Its actually the largest resort pool on property. It even has underwater speakers. The whole place is amazing and kicks the other resorts butts. Check it out. Its located just across from the Pop Century.

If you must limit yourself to those other value resorts. I would stay at the Pop. The main reason is the dedicated bus lines to the all the parks. The all stars all share a bus so you end up taking a bus to all three parks. THe tour groups also say at the all star resorts so they tend to be louder.

They all have a similar layout... if you want the cheapest I would go for All star sports as for some reason it is a little more cheaper than the others even though it is basically the same!

ALTHOUGH the Pop century is newest and the staff are really friendly there when I stayed last year, also the rooms are quality and the beds are really comfy.. I would defiantly recommend this hotel :)

Source(s): Personal experience

you said "both" but thats 4 different hotels.

-pop century

-all star sports

-all star movies

-all star music

personally i feel that pop century is the best out of those four followed by all star movies.

i'm not sure how many people are going or when but art of animation is the newest value resort. it just opened a couple weeks ago.

its being opened in phases with 3 suite sections that can hold up to 6 people. the 4th section will have standard rooms that hold 4 people but its not opening until mid september.

Source(s): been to disney world 48 times. my next two trips are already booked for september 6-13 staying at pop century and november 21-25 staying at art of animation in the little mermaid standard room section.
  • April

It looks like everyone is telling you, Pop Century & I agree. It is newer & has it's own bus. I like the food court better there too. My second choice would be Movie, because the huge Movie icons around the resort are great. Music tends to be quieter. I guess, because the theme seems more grown-up, there don't seem to be as many kids there. The Sports tends to get lots of kids & schools, so it tends to be noisier. Like Indiana Jones mentioned, there is also The Art of Animation now, which looks fantastic. Have fun!

DEFINITELY Pop Century! Like everyone else mentioned it has it's own buses, while all three of the All Star resorts share buses. I like the theming, I like the food, I like the atmosphere, I pretty much like everything about Pop Century Resort. :)

Source(s): Stayed at Pop Century several times, just got back from Disney World a couple weeks ago and stayed at Pop Century.
  • flower

They all have the same basic layout/setup. The difference is the themes. Pop is the newest and like the other answerer said Pop has it's own buses, so that's a plus.

• gangi

On internet site of the lodge there's a save and nutrition courtroom (particularly diner themed) The lodge isn't one vast construction. this is many homes and you enter your room from outdoors. There are no indoor hallways and between the homes has the biggest table, an arcade, the shop and nutrition courtroom. in case you acquire the eating plan some snacks and beverages could be lined which additionally could be offered on the parks. in case you probably did not get the eating plan you need to purchase it once you get to the lodge. it's going to shop you funds.(right here's a tip: take the buses on the lodge to the parks. it's going to make your holiday plenty extra hassle-free) As for professional grocery shops, you're able to ought to leave the Disney property. once I went to Disney international in January we in undemanding terms left the park as quickly as. fairly each thing you pick is on Disney property. .have relaxing! you will like it.