how to talk to a guy (im kinda shy)?

So I like this guy a grade younger then me (he's in gr8) :) He's adorable and a major flirt and we are ALWAYS bumping into each other in the halls even though theres enough space for him to go the other way. He hangs around my locker area in the mornings and after school (b/c his friends in the same grades locker are by mine) made eye contact, smiled, and he's checked me out & smiled a little even though I was looking straight at him.

I have NO clue how to talk to him... I really want his number before school ends because I'll be moving to a new school next year.

Please help!

Ok I know exactly how you feel. I'm the exact same way. I'm just not good around guys. I've found that texting is definitely easier to start with. All it takes is a simple "hey, what's up" and you've got a conversation going. It's much less intimidating and you can take your time to think about your response. Some people are just natural flirts and they're really outgoing. You and I aren't but we can fake it the best we can. Take notice of the people who are really outgoing and friendly and flirtatious and see if you can do the same. I know it's really hard and you may feel uncomfortable but you've gotta put yourself put there, you know. Also if you dress well and fix your hair and do your makeup, you'll feel more confident and it'll be easier. Hope I helped! Best of luck :)

• gangi

all of us is almost shy while it is composed of those issues, yet once you're outgoing and refer to him, i'm effective you will not sense sorry approximately it in any respect! Get his digital mail, or telephone quantity! tell him he ought to call you, and provide him your quantity! there are distinctive procedures for you adult adult males to start talking, and get to understand one yet another. See what you adult adult males have in hassle-free. wish it works! =) And remember a guy will like it in case you communicate and word him, because of fact i'm effective he notices you!

show em the goods, no talking necessary