Would zombies, in your opinion, just eat brains, skin or both?

There are a lot of movies out there nowadays that show zombies eating everything on a human. What about those old timey movies that show zombies eating just brains? So I would like to ask you, the public, wether zombies would eat brains, skin and other crap, or both.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The whole "Brains" thing is the result of the two masters of the zombie flick having artistic differences...

Both George A. Romero's "Dead" series http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_A._Romero and John A. Russo's "Living Dead" series http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_A._Russo started with Night of the Living Dead [1968] but the two went their separate ways after that and Romero went on to make Dawn of the Dead, Day of the Dead, Survival of the Dead, Diary of the Dead, etc. etc. etc. while Russo made Return of the Living Dead series...

It was Russo that made the "Brains" thing come into play... Saying that when the zombies ate brains, it stopped the pain of being dead.

I think that Russo's films are retarded... I think that he took a great thing, Night of the Living Dead, and just ruined the Genre.

I LLOOVVEE Romero's Dead Series, where the zombies will eat any human flesh... But only human flesh... While it's better when, as in The Walking Dead, the zombies eat any type of meat but if I have to go with one or the other, I'd go with Romero, 100%.

As you can tell, I'm a Zombi Uber-Fan!

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

They are saying it's on account that all of us must do things we don't need to, and eating brains helps. And that it can be due to the fact that the brains they eat are inaccurate. It isn't important that it doesn't make them smarter; they can just eat increasingly brains with out getting any smarter. Ask the query in the intellectual well being class should you do not consider me, and see what happens. [added] i'm just watching at the entire solutions, and up to now they all appear chiefly correct. In my dreamspace what occurs is the entire zombies are buried underground, in a quite dry scorching barren region with just relatively purple sunburnt tops of their heads sticking up above the bottom, and we simply touch them on the highest of the pinnacle and so they stand up out of the bottom and switch back to into people and are living once more.

• John
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

If you are writing the script, have them eat whatever you want. There is no International Zombie Movie Purity Board to say that you are wrong.

• 9 years ago

Well, in Adventure Time they just eat the skin, but in real life they do eat both because they have to eat the skin inorder to get to the brain. so there you have it. :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I thought zombies only ate the *****

Source(s): My great uncle Adolf Hitler
  • 9 years ago

zombies should be every second of the day be devoted to consuming all life on earth

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

They would probably eat everything except the bones.

• Gina
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Well they have to eat other stuff to get to the brains.....

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I think that they'd eat everything. It's not like they're picky or anything lol :)

• 9 years ago

If they were to be real, I would say anything which includes, liver, heart, blood, meat, skin, etc ..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.