Grounded for no reason?

Yesterday was the very first day of my summer vacation, and unlike most normal teenagers, I didn't go out and have fun. I took the ACT for 5 hours in the morning, because everything I do is school related, and then I went to work until 6. I got home and my mom said we were going to dinner and I told her I was really tired and just wanted to take a nap, and she yelled at me and told me I never cared about our family. Then today, I woke up at 1 because I was exhausted and when she came home she yelled at me for not doing the dishes. I told her she had never told me to do the dishes, and she told me i "should have known that she wanted me to do them." I'M NOT A MIND READER. This is ridiculous. I'm always in trouble, and now she's grounding me for my entire summer vacation, the one time that I'm not supposed to have anything to stress about. What am I supposed to do about this???

Favorite Answer

your mom has menopause

Take the time and have a good, nice, well mannered talk about how you feel about this.