I need some advice. Only serious answers please?

Unfortunately, I am in a situation where I can't afford childcare. I work nights at a bar where I do entertainment (singing, dancing, not stripping. :] ) My daughter's father has been unemployed for some time now. He never bathes her. He's ALWAYS yelling and cussing at her...(keep in mind, she's 4), and I have asked him to stop time and time again. The last straw was the other day, when I heard him call her a "little ****ing *itch" to her face. I need to work so I can support her and put a roof over her head, but she does not deserve this. What can I do? I've tried everything. I've begged and pleaded with him to stop. She is a handful, but she does not deserve this treatment.

We are not together. I'm not that stupid.

4 Answers

  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Being unemployed, he is likely depressed and needs to get into counseling.

  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

    Swallow your pride and move in with your parents for a year. Never complain about anything to them. After 1 year, you can move into a cheap apartment. Your daughter will be in kindergarten, so you can look for a day job. You can get an order in place for child support, but then there will be visitation drama soon after. You will also find out whether or not he wants to be involved with his daughter or not.

  • 4 years ago

    He is not just about his possess household so the notion of assembly yours is terrifying. I myself am now not just about my possess household (now not for the reason that I do not desire to be). It is intricate for someone to fulfill the (GF/BF's mothers and fathers/household) however its even worse for any person who did not come from a good rounded household. It sounds such as you and your household are enormously near and that is more often than not very horrifying for him. You cannot simply throw him into your whole household. He could freak. You must introduce him to just a few memebers at a time. Let him get used to them and modify to them,then whilst he's capable (and do not be afraid to invite him whilst he's at ease) then introduce extra. He is not social and he more often than not has a few emotional luggage from now not being near along with his possess household. He could be enormously uncomfortable and enormously intimidated if he meet the complete institution at one time. I say this b/c I've lived it. I'm enormously social and a individuals individual, and the notion of assembly knew individuals excites me, but if its assembly an whole household I get frightened and fearful and enormously uncomfortable. You gonna desire to ease him into it. I desire this is helping.

  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

    Don't even allow him to be around her i study child abuse he has abused her already just by speaking to her that way no job is worth your child being abused how ever i know that you need the job to support her so look in to getting another job a daytime job

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.