Could I be pregnant? Please Help!?

I've been on birth control for 5 months now.On april 20 and 21 i didnt take the pills. but they were the last two of the third week and ive heard all the ones in the fourth week only contain inactive ingredients. i got my period april 23-25. I missed a pill on may 3 and took it 19 hours late on may 4 and also the pill for that day. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend (he came inside of me) on may 4 but got my period later that day, (may 4-9) i was supposed to get my period may 29, it is now june 10 and i still havent gotten it. I have taken all my pills since then.

What are the chances of me being pregnant? please help. I am going to take a pregnancy test tomorrow. How accurate will it be?

Favorite Answer

You could always be pregnant by missing the pill, but the likely hood of it is slim. Missing periods while on the pill are pretty common. I would take a test just to be sure, but I wouldn't worry too much.

Hmm you could be