BINKY asked in HealthWomen's Health · 9 years ago

Brown discharge after both period and sex?

On Sunday, I had first gotten my period. Then it left Wednesday. So I thought. On Wednesday I lost my virginity to my boyfriend and we went at it for five times and he finished 2 times. The condom broke the third time but he pulled out as soon as it happened. I bled quite a lot. And for three days I was so because he was a bit rough. Since Thursday I've been having this brown discharge coming out. And I'm really worried. Help?!

Favorite Answer

when u lose ur virginity it does bleed a little bit after this is normal and if u have sex to soon after your period it could cause it to start again (atleast it has for me) so it could b a mixture of the both.... it should pass. as for the condom.... try to change it after he finishes right away or if u have been using the same one for a while they can only take so much b xtra careful

It's only either blood from the period that didn't comeout yet or blood from the sex itself .... It's brown bcuz it's old blood.. So don't worry ur fine !!