Problems with XBOX 360 Controller?

I have a PS3 and an XBOX and I plan toplay both and I didn't get my XBOX very long ago.

When ever I try aim in say MW2 (I have it on both consoles so im using i as an example) I cant do little movements in aiming, it seems like i would have to do a tiny little flick to get to aim where I want.

Now I know i'm not that used to XBOX controllers but it's not usually this hard.

I know what sensitivity is and I have a good sensible sensitivity any less and it would be too slow.

Is there something wrong with the controller or is it just me as when I play it at friends houses I dont remember it being this hard to simply aim at someone.

If you dont know what i mean I mean its like im trynna aim at the enemy at its sort of skips over them and I am unable to aim at them.

please help its making it impossible to play games particuarly games in the FPS genre.

Favorite Answer

Something is probably wrong with your thumbstick, do you have another controller? If so, does the second controller do the same thing? If that happens to be the case, then you can possibly try a third controller to make sure. And if somehow the third controller does the same thing, then I don't know what the problem could be, other than the disk being damaged some how or the controllers' batteries maybe low. Are you sure you can't go any lower on your sensitivity without it being to slow? Try adjusting it in little increments if you haven't already.

Touching on what Alex said do you have a neighbor or friend nearby with a controller that you can use to test your console?

Do that and if you still find an issue it could be your xbox. Call Microsoft and have them warranty repair it for you or if you can, exchange it for another one where you bought it.