Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationMaintenance & Repairs · 9 years ago

Manual transmission linkage bushings.?

I'm in the need of manual transmission linkage and/or bushings for a '94 Plymouth Duster in The Green Bay, Wisconsin area. Can anybody help me with this search?

4 Answers

  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    You will probably find the parts have been discontinued, about all you can do is hope to find the parts at a salvage yard or find a machine shop that can make the parts.

  • Dan
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

    If Dodge no longer carries them,You might be able to find something that will work in the bushing bins at a hardware store.

  • Mech
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

    Did you try a Dodge dealer yet? The Dodge Shadow was the same car mechanically.

  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

    Wow, i heard about these matters nad i suppose there really expensive, you rather simply promote your vehicle and get a handbook one lol.. You gotta change the transmision, do trhe interior. Add in the take hold of and all. A variety of work and money.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.