Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 9 years ago

Buy Or Sell: This is a dream NBA Finals Matchup?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Wiggy
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yo

Absolutely buy this. You have the best 2 players in the league who play the same position going head to head against each other. That's incredible drama. You also have two "Big 3's" going at it. One could argue that the winner of this series could potentially start a dynasty. Both teams are young (at least their good players) and whoever wins the Title this year will have a seriously good chance of winning 2 or 3 more in the next few years.

What else could fans want!

• Dude
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Sell

A Dream Matchup would be Lakers vs Heat

• Marcus
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Buy its the 2 best NBA players going head to head

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

suns and spurs can no longer meet interior the finals because of the fact they are the two western confrence communities. The suns won't in any respect win a championship with present day line up. i could desire to work out boston and golden state interior the finals. Golden state is a solid team ideal now with davis and jackson.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • DUDE ?
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Not Really, Kobe Vs Lebron would still be better, I think it's the second best possible match up, But best individual match up .

• 9 years ago

Meh. My dream match-up is a college team playing the Bobcats.

• 9 years ago

Buy, although I wasn't sure if these two teams were going to be head-to-head, I'm glad they are and I am looking forward to this series.

• Sell it should be Spurs and Celtics

• 9 years ago

SELL

• 9 years ago

buy

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.