Where can I find marijuana in Serbia?

I am a medical marijuana patient from Vancouver and I am visiting family in Belgrade Serbia at the start of August. I cannot bring with me any weed but my marinols. I am visiting Serbia for 4 months and I cant last on marinols alone, i enjoy smoking it and get greater benefit from it rather than taking these pills. If anyone from Serbia or who as been to Serbia can help me out by telling me some spots around Belgrade or any surrounding villages/town where to find weed and how to do so that will be appreciated. A phone number (inbox) would be ideal but i know it is unlikely. I have also looked at the webehigh.com results for Belgrade but it is not very helpful.

PS. I Don't need any bullshit about how weed is bad etc, I have been using it legally and medicinally for the past 6 years

Favorite Answer

A wad of cash and careful technique!

ROTFL - A Serbian dispensary. A F**cking phone #.

Source(s): Trolls.

the reward of legalizing are obvious. Taxes, administration, removing a number of the capacity of unlawful gangs trafficking. you are able to throw out the usually happening stoner solutions that do little to function different than "i like to smoke". As somebody who had to oversee oilfield workers that have been on call for twenty-four/7 interior the previous i could say that the risky outcomes won't be close to as undemanding to parent. My best project is the end results of marijuana interior the region of work as quickly because it relatively is legal. usually speaking the guy it incredibly is under the impression of alcohol interior the region of work is a lot much less complicated to become attentive to than the guy who's smoking dope. Is the impairment point an identical? Worse? What approximately drivers who're under the impression. Are we in simple terms including to the epidemic of senseless deaths it incredibly is under the impression of alcohol using via including stoned using? interior the tip my question is does the decriminalization of marijuana carry approximately the social acceptance of it, which in turn could develop the use, or worse the abuse? Can the government take care of to pay for to take the financial short term income, on the cost of greater fee down the line? understanding the government the respond is an obvious "confident". If no longer this government then one quickly. possibly the question ought to study "while".