Imagination about sex...help!?

Okay, I've been hanging out with this guy. I like him, he likes me. We wont date because we just go out of a relationship and we're both very very attracted to each other. I think he is really good looking and hot, he thinks the same for me. He easily turns me on and I do the same for him. But we don't plan on having sex...

Whenever I close my eyes, lay down, and listen to music. I start to have these weird imaginations about me and him having sex, how it would be life, where we would do it at..etc.

What does this mean?!

I try to block that out of my head but it's impossible!

Favorite Answer

Before we can give you a good answer we need to know how old you are. If youre an appropriate age, thrn these feelings are completely natural, but try not to put so much thought into it. If it happens it happens. Remember safe sex, howevet. If youre actually thinking about foloeing up, rember safe sex. Make him wear a condom, yes it IS your right to insist, and ask your doctor about the pill.

Your subconscious is trying to tell you to have sex with him. Don't if you conciounslydont want to as you said.

• I don't think it's that weird. I do it too. Well it means you want to have sex obviously...