Have you ever spat in someones food/drink?

Lol I know I know gross question..But I'm curious to know as I've heard lots of stories of people getting revenge on customers etc..have you ever done anything to someones food/drink that's gross, please share if so what? and the reason for it?

nicely, i might assume jointly as they have been bf and gf they exchanged spit, so it is not as undesirable because it would look in the initiating concept. the only time I spit in nutrition is while i'm in a eating place and might desire to leave the table after i've got been served soup. I continually write a be conscious on my serviette that asserts, "do no longer consume this 'reason I spit in it." 'looks to artwork.

No, but why would I do a nasty thing like that? One kid decided to spit in this substitute teacher's coffee, because she was an elderly lady. When she found out about it she wrote his name on the chalkboard and he had to stay after school. I even warned him not to do it but he did it anyway.

I spat in Ellie's sprite

• bet

No I haven't. I have heard that people in restaurants do that sometimes though.

No, but if someone was rude to me, and they left their food or drink unattended, why not? ;)

that's disgusting. no...

• Celia

No but thanks for the awesome idea.