Online girlfriend broke up with me, need advice.?

My girlfriend broke up with me 2 days ago, we met online and have been dating for almost 1.5 years. She lives a couple states away from me and she is a bit younger then I am. She broke up with me even though we both love each other very much and she said that she wanted to start high school on a clean slate. She is discouraged that she's younger than I am and we live so far away. I told her that I would still be there for her and if highschool didn't work out then we can get back together and she agreed. I've been pretty dull and boring when i'm talking to her the past 2 or 3 months. I think she wants a break to experience high school and explore a little. What do you think? I'd prefer a woman's advice on this. She's honestly the love of my life and I don't know what i'm going to do if she's gone forever.

So I should just give her time? She said that she would be pretty busy with cello, high school and friends and family so she might not have time to date anybody. How much time do you think it would take before she asks me out again?

Favorite Answer

Just give her time and be there for her. She will most likely come back (: i know i would

dude date ppl closer to you