Resident evil 5 newer version for pc?

I heard there's a newer version for PC that adds more costumes and better merceniarys. Can someone send me a link on where I can buy the newest version of resident evil 5. ( I'm not talkin about Resident evil 5 : golden edition ) because they didn't make a golden edition for pc.

so far I think RE5 was the newest version, because when they release for pc version there wasn't any DLC or add on for it, but I strongly suggest you to wait for resident evil 6, since is also release for PC.

Source(s): I'ma RE fan

Do you have chat classes or iTunes put in on your computer? specific? turn them OFF earlier playing. Do you have the Yahoo and Google toolbars put in? specific? Delete them out of your computer. make specific your computer is off-line and disable the firewall earlier playing. Defrag your HDD... have you ever carried out a virulent disease test at present? Is your CPU and Video Card working regularly? have you ever *wiped sparkling* your computer at present? (utilising a can of compressed air.) How plenty area is last on your HDD? decrease than 4gb? Delete records (songs / records records / video clips / etc) from the HDD. If needed, pass to the video games first rate internet site and touch them. they're going to possibly ask for an in intensity test of your computer, which you will get admission to via typing "dxdiag" (much less the citation marks) into the Run window and clicking "ok". replica the tips onto a txt report or observe processor document report and shop the information. while asked, related the test to an email and deliver it in. they could many times grant help to with many matters. stable luck! EDIT: while became into the final time you as much as date your pictures card drivers? If by no ability, pass to the nVidia internet site and get carry of the latest drivers for yor card! :D