Did i commited the unforgiveble sin?Blasphemy Against the Holy Spirit?

Yesthurday i was watching a youtube video about the unforgiveble sin and then a thought came up it felt like i agree the thought of the jews but i dont know if i commited the unforgiveble sin

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

Christians can't even agree amongst themselves as to what constitutes blasphemy against the holy spirit.

To some of them, simply speaking the words "The holy spirit does not exist" counts.

To some of them, you have to explicitly attribute the workings of the holy spirit to Satan to constitute blasphemy.

To others, simply not being a Christian is blasphemy of the holy spirit.

I see no reason to listen to any of them.

• belton
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

The sin against the Holy Spirit mentioned interior the Bible is the rejection of God's forgiveness. the only sin this is unforgivable is refusing to be forgiven. You sound such as you're particularly sorry, and choose that forgiveness, and desperately prefer to bypass on. this is actual fairly common. in basic terms bypass refer to a Catholic priest. He can grant you God's forgiveness, and then, all performed! this is that straightforward, and you will sense plenty extra clever afterwards, and that they save confidentiality no rely what.

• Did You Tattoo Yourself...

That's What It Is...

That's What They Use Icons For...

No One That Is Tattooed Gets Sealed Against The GREAT Tribulation To Come...

• 8 years ago

Blaspheming the Holy Spirit is attributing His work to the devil and vice versa.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Red
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

The unforgivable sin is to die rejecting Christ. If you have the ability to read these words, you can be forgiven.

• 8 years ago

The unforgivable sin is referring to rejecting god until you die. it means that you can't call out to god once you've died, that's the one sin he won't forgive.

• 8 years ago

Sorry but how does THINKING of something be a sin? You have to DO something.

• 8 years ago

**** you Holy Spirit. It's ok i just did it to

• 8 years ago

At ease soldier.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

There's nothing to worry about hun, god doesn't even exist.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.