How to get rid of acne really fast?

I don't have super bad acne like some people but I wanna get rid of it. I am currently using Neutrogena Rapid Clear and it's clearing but drying out my skin. But what are some home remedies that get rid of acne fast. And I don't use make up at all.

Favorite Answer

First off, it's good that you don't wear makeup. Continue to not wear it, because if you start it will only make your acne problems worse. I know that from experience. It's good to have a cleanser that works with your face. If I were you I wouldn't use your current kind anymore since it's drying your face out. Try different kinds you'll eventually find something that works. Even if it doesn't start to get rid of your acne fast, you still want to use a cleaner. You may feel it's not working but it definitely is. Since the most important thing is keeping your face cleansed. Wash your face twice a day. Wash with warm water, rinse with cold water. Hot water opens pores, cold water closes them. Some home remedies.. Some people say use alcohol pads, but that will actually dry your face out too much. Plus, it doesn't really help with acne, it helps with oily skin. I've heard of..

- Putting toothpaste on a pimple or a cluster of pimples on before you go to bed.

- Dab a drop of tree oil on a pimple.

- Dabbing honey on pimples before bed.

- Put lemon juice on a cottonball and dab it on pimples before bed.

- Mix together sea salt and warm water, dab it all over your face after a shower or before bed.

You'll just have to experiment, everyone is different.

Salt Water Cotton Ball Method THis method really works i do it all the time: So, get some cotton balls and a bowl. And fill the bowl with hot water half way and add salt into it so the salt can dissolve. and then add cold water so the water will become warm, make sure the water is salty becasue the key thing here is the salt. Afterwards you have made salt water. So now get the cotton swab and dip it in. And then put the cotton on ur pimple and leave it on for 5 minutes set a timer or something, It may sting just a tiny bit, but its fine. after 5 mintues you will see the pimple shrinking and starting to disappear. if still there you may need to do it several more times it varies on your pimple. Goodluck! it really does work!

While it took little less than two months for me to really see a difference, my acne, blackheads and whole lot of other skin problems I had such as eczema had completely cleared! It was totally amazing...

Get Rid Of Acne Permanently?

I suggest you use Rattlesnake soap. It's fantastic! Specifically made for acne, It has mineral, and herb. You can buy it on Amazon for 24$ it doesn't come with instructions though, just use it day, and night then pat dry!

Eat healthy, including plenty of vegetables and dark leafy greens.