Any way to help reduce the redness of a sunburn or make it tan faster?

I was outside all day today and i ended up getting my chest really red and my cheeks red too. I have some 8th grade ceremony thing tomorrow and i really dont want to be really red. I'm already sitting right next to a bottle of aloe vera constantly putting that on. I also read somewhere that if you put an ice pack on it cools it down and makes it go away faster. Any other tricks I can do to make it less red in the morning? I can use all the help I can get. Thanks :)

another thing is that it doesn't really hurt? like if i keep touching it it starts to hurt but it doesn't sting on it's own

Try some aloe vera gel (dont use the cream it just dries up). The gel actually cools your skin down and lessens the itch.

Also, try applying sunscreen over the sunburn; i know it sounds funny but ive done that in the past and the burn turns into a tan

Tryyy

Vegtable oil?

Coaco Butter lotion?

Keep the Aloe vera + Ice pack

Oatmeal (W milk?)

Try these GLuck

properly final time i went snowboarding i've got been given sunburn and that i placed a chilly washcloth on my face for 3 hours and it develop into alot much less purple (yet not completely long previous, you have got the potential to disguise up the worst with makeup tho)