Help! Severe Bacne? Any Remedies to treat it? Any simular problems how did you solve it?

I'm 15 yr old female with a severe unattractive case of bacne. please help I can't wear clothes that show my back unless my hair is down. :( please helppp!! and I've been to a dermatologist no help. and dont be rude please cause I take showers twice a day (i'm not dirty)

Favorite Answer

I have struggled with the same problem for a few years now and I'm almost 22. It sucks! Make sure you wash your body after you shampoo and condition your hair, that way no shampoo gets left on your skin, I know that can cause acne. Proactiv has worked fairly well for me, also Neutrogena acne body washes are great for deep cleansing. And lastly, eat healthy and drink lots of water! There was a time I was drinking a bottle of water a day and my skin was SO clear. Hope that helps!

1

Source(s): 7 Days Acne Cure : http://acneaway.raiwi.com/?AVLp

Get your nutrient levels checked up for zinc, vitamin A, potassium, vitamin B6, and the essential fatty acids. A deficiency in any of these can cause acne. Nurse will take a blood test to see if you lack any of them. Make sure you are eating very healthy and drink enough water.

Ik what you mean I have It on my shoulders. Just scrub a good acne cleanser on your back. And by scrub I mean SCRUB!