i know he's cheating on his girlfriend with me?

here's my problem:

I've been dating a guy for 5 months and broke up because I found out he cheated on me. Now we are seeing each other and making up (not sex as i'm still a virgin) and i found out he's got a girlfriend but he didn't tell me anything about that, only that he doesn't get back with me as i'm moving to Spain in 3 months. I've already asked him if he has a girlfriend but he still says no... what should I do? should i let this girl know what he's doing? Or just leave everything at this and have fun with him till I move abroad?

Favorite Answer

Tell her. She would want to know and she deserves to know he's a douchebag.

You answered your own question. Seriously...do you want to get all serious with someone that in 3 months you will NEVER see again once you move to spain??? Go have fun enjoy yourself while you are still here and forget this bum.

Source(s): Life

Why would keep continuing what your doing with this guy? Im pretty sure if you were his girlfriend and he was cheating on you with her that you would want to know. I think you should tell her. he doesnt deserve any girl because all he seems to do is cheat anyway. It's just plain wrong to continue with what youre doing. just sayin.

Tell the other girl what is going on. that is not cool at all. it is not right to cheat. but when you are on abroad have fun and forget all about him

I'd tell her and wouldn't want to see that guy again. This is the second time he's cheating on you.

get away from him in general weather you tell her or not, karma is a........well you know. if you dont like it happening to you dont let it happen because of you. after that you have to decide on tellin her or not