who else things the hells kitchen guy is a pompous ***?

I would never put up with him as a boss, nor would anyone that I know of. They would through hot grease on him.

Actually I am not young, I over 45+ years, and I would never put up with that king of a jerk.

And you get more done by being nice, than being an a s s h o l e, and it has taken me a number of years to learn that myself.

• Jacy
    Favorite Answer

I happen to agree with you. Gordon Ramsey is a talented chef and of course, I have no idea whether or not he is that rude and obnoxious in real life but I find most of his antics over-the-top. I can only assume a lot of this is for the cameras, after all, most viewers of 'reality tv' rather see a bully in action versus a nice guy.

They Would ***THROW*** Hot Grease On Him. You May Feel That Way But The Guy Is A Genius And In Life When you Have The Kind Of Experience And Knowledge That This Man Has, You Are Allowed To Have High Expectations And Extreme Demands. As You Get Older You Will Understand. ( I Am Assuming You Are Young And Have Little Life Experience...)

That is done for the show in all reality he is anise person