Why does everyone hate Creed?

I actually enjoy listening to Creed and people make fun of me for it. I really don't care that they do.

What is wrong with Creed?

Update:

Nickleback is much worse than Creed... lol

Update 2:

I don't think they sound like Pearl Jam

I didn't know there was a question thing like this about Nickelback

Update 3:

I don't think they sound like Pearl Jam

I didn't know there was a question thing like this about Nickelback

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Creed doesn't suck as much as pop-punk bands like Blink 182

• 9 years ago

i'm not the biggest fan of creed, but i do like one of their albums, called full circle. I think it's just a chance for people to jump on the bandwagon. It's a bit like nickelback, they're not brilliant, but they're not as bad as everyone makes them out to be.

• 4 years ago

"larger" develop right into a tolerable music, even nevertheless Scott Stapp's voice is somewhat too Eddie Vedder-lite for my style. Then they released approximately 3 hundred singles that each and everyone sounded in basic terms like "larger", different than extra bombastic. In a manner, they have been like Nickelback earlier Nickelback. *shrugs* Eh, people constantly say they choose honesty, yet they don't recommend it.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

They ripped of Pearl Jam.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

They're as generic and uninspired as Nickelback. Nothing wrong with liking what you like, though. If you like something, go ahead and listen to it.

• ?
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

So, this is the new question instead of "why does everyone hate nickelback?"

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

You know whats funny as helll?

I was just about to say that Nickleback is worse.... But you already said that.

Source(s): Today I found a broken CD by the side of the road.... It was Nickleback. js
  • 9 years ago

They found the 'corporate' formula and turned out **** music for a few years. Not to mention Stapp is a huge asshole.

• 9 years ago

i used to like creed. but i just haven't listened to them in forever. i don't even remember any of their songs except Higher

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I've never heard of them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.