Why does everyone hate Creed?

I actually enjoy listening to Creed and people make fun of me for it. I really don't care that they do.

What is wrong with Creed?

Nickleback is much worse than Creed... lol

I don't think they sound like Pearl Jam

I didn't know there was a question thing like this about Nickelback

I don't think they sound like Pearl Jam

Favorite Answer

Creed doesn't suck as much as pop-punk bands like Blink 182

i'm not the biggest fan of creed, but i do like one of their albums, called full circle. I think it's just a chance for people to jump on the bandwagon. It's a bit like nickelback, they're not brilliant, but they're not as bad as everyone makes them out to be.

"larger" develop right into a tolerable music, even nevertheless Scott Stapp's voice is somewhat too Eddie Vedder-lite for my style. Then they released approximately 3 hundred singles that each and everyone sounded in basic terms like "larger", different than extra bombastic. In a manner, they have been like Nickelback earlier Nickelback. *shrugs* Eh, people constantly say they choose honesty, yet they don't recommend it.

They ripped of Pearl Jam.

They're as generic and uninspired as Nickelback. Nothing wrong with liking what you like, though. If you like something, go ahead and listen to it.

• ?

So, this is the new question instead of "why does everyone hate nickelback?"

You know whats funny as helll?

I was just about to say that Nickleback is worse.... But you already said that.

Source(s): Today I found a broken CD by the side of the road.... It was Nickleback. js

They found the 'corporate' formula and turned out **** music for a few years. Not to mention Stapp is a huge asshole.

i used to like creed. but i just haven't listened to them in forever. i don't even remember any of their songs except Higher

I've never heard of them.