Why do I have increased cervical mucus with cramping?

I am 20 and have PCOS. I am currently on Metformin 2250mg a day and my doctor threw Clomid 100mg into the mixture this month which made me develop a 24mm follicle before ovulation. During ovulation I had cramping along with the ovulation discharge. My doctor tested my progesterone level which was a 19. But for the last few days, I've been having AF cramps to the point I have 2 regular check to see if my period has come but I'm not due for a period for another 8 days. Plus I've noticed I've been having ALOT of white milky discharge with tender nipples. I believe its too early for pregnancy symptoms because I'm only 6 dpo so what could this be?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Trish
    Lv 5
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

With such a nice follicle, you'll also have a great corpus luteum. You just have lots of normal hormones floating around your body, doing exactly what they should be doing. This is what it is like when you ovulate, apparently.

Wishing you all the best!

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

I'm willing to consider so. I had a few fertility problems regarding PCOS and I had "susceptible ovulation" and really little or no CM. The months I had larger, stretchier, and extra CM, I obtained pregnant. :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.