Victoria asked in HealthWomen's Health · 9 years ago

What's wrong with me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!!?

fact things:

13 years old

female

race:mixed

not on period

not pregnat

not on medds

syptums:

about an hour ago i felt sick to my stumach(still am)

took shower started feeling weak like can't walk weak

about 10min. ago i started blacking out (not for long mabey a few seconds i think)

my hands & arms are really shaky

my face is getting really pale

am i okay? whats going on with me?

Favorite Answer

Are your parents at home? If so, please go and find them. Tell them what is going on. It sounds to me like you need to see a doctor. If you can lie down, do that. If you are blacking out, standing up or even sitting is probably not a good idea, lest you black out again and fall down. Have you eaten anything today, or in previous days? Do you have a fever? You *need* to find your parents and let them know what you are experiencing. If they are out somewhere, do you have an older sibling you can talk to? Don't hesitate to call a doctor. If need be, have your parents or someone else you trust take you to a clinic or the emergency room. A medical professional can likely tell you what is going on.

Dehydration possibly. Drink like 10 cups of water. If it keeps up go to the hospital.

• <3

drink A LOT of water. this is really important and then tell your parents or call your doctor

also google web md symptom checker and enter those and it may tell u suggestions of what could b wrong

but i would guess dehyration

I had the same thing happen, lye down, drink some water and call a doctor.

A) tell your parents. B) sip on some water (dehydrated??) C) Nibble on some crackers or toast....or fruit (Low blood sugar possibly?)

You could have a fever. Take your temp and ask your parents/guardians for help!

Do I look like a doctor?