Any guys/girls who also find "fit" guys very unattractive? Just wondering?

I'm a fairly average girl I resemble my avatar quite alot, i don't get crushes very easily and compared to my friends I have had very very few (I'm over sixteen btw) and during movies my friends gasp when a a body builder type actor takes off his shirt while I quietly gag. I seem to only like tall slim people, the guy who is never the hero. It seems like everyone perfers the ripped guys, I find obvious muscles revolting, I'm not asking if I have an issue cause I don't but I'm simply wondering if any of you are like me in this opinion and if not why do you find muscular guys so attractive? I understand why the stronger guys would be more appealing to an early human female more food more power etc but I wonder what you people see in the super fit actor/ regular guy who seems to live at a gym that I don't see

Favorite Answer

It just depends, because sometimes fit guys r cute, but at my school i tend to like the tall skinny guys, so i c what u mean :P

Because they look hot. To be honest, I'm attracted to really skinny/small boys as well (don't know why) but I would definitely prefer a guy with muscles if I could find one.

• ?

I tend to be attracted to people who are nearer the center of the masculine-feminine divide.

I think that's what feminine people are indoctrinated to find attractive. Billions of dollars, don't you know. Personally, I think evolutionary psychology is stereotyping tarted up to look like pseudoscience and I don't think much of it.

i dont find it attractive when it looks like a guys muscles are about to pop but fit guys with 6 packs are really hot because when they are really strong and fit they can protect you better

Idk it's really just personal preference