What version of Grand Theft Auto IV do i have on my pc?

I just bought the physical disc of GTA IV, and I need to know what version it is so that I can download the right trainer mod. I haven't used multiplayer or anything yet.

• RyV
    Favorite Answer

Right click on the GTAIV executable (not the launcher) and open the properties window. Then click the Details tab and check it yourself.

I even do no longer comprehend approximately what Bri is asserting... You for particular by utilising no capability worked for their video games Bri, using fact so a ways as i comprehend, I genuinely have a grand theft vehicle on my laptop exact now, in spite of the reality that the 4th one inspite of the reality that has no longer pop out for laptop sorry guy..(in basic terms for the Xbox 360 and PS3 for the instant)

How can anyone but you answer the question? you're the one that has it. All the info you need is on the package. Does no one ever read anymore?