Romney, Bush and McCain, all believed in lower taxes for the rich means economic growth?

Why since it didn't work the first time, should we believe it will work this time?

IF YOU CONTINUE TO TRY THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN, EXPECTING DIFFERENT RESULTS, WHAT ARE YOU CONSIDERED?

Favorite Answer

Hahahaha - they're going to repackage that bullsh*t and sell it to the moron "conservatives" One More Time.

• lassiez faire and socialism are opposites and both can work just as well but really it matters on how we want our nation to be run. On one side is solialism and the other places faith in the market believing that companies of all sorts will benifit society because there lies benefit in corporations in that as well. America is caught in the middle of this and all the politicans want to keep it that way regardless of the fact that leaning to one side or the other is much more reasonable. Each side has its advantages and its flaws (I personally am a fan of the laissez faire government) finding a middle ground between the two parties is impossible as they are ideological opposites. I like to think of the republican party declaring the universal healthcare as socialism as a perfect illustration of this. I mean we already have medicare and medicaid as well as social security. What distingushes these programs from what the necons at the republican party declare socialism? Think of it like two sides of a coin. One is "liberal" while the other is "conservative" its pretty easy to land the coin one way or another but landing it balanced in the middle is quite impossible.

I laugh all these people attacking people personally, yeah Romney said "I like to fire people" and bush also said what he said. But I didn't know the American populace was dumb enough to take something stupid one person said one time and structure their judgement on the person on that. Yeah bush is an idiot, and I personally don't trust Romney but it isn't based on what they said at some point in their months of campaining, they're bound to slip up at some point, and instead of jumping at their throats we should accommodate them this misstep, They're only human after all.

Also they don't believe in low taxes for the rich, rather low taxes for everyone period. Low taxes increases the amount of money that can be spent, increasing income and then multiplying it my the marginal propensity to consume (the percentage of their earnings a person spends.) To be fair the wealthy save a larger portion of their money, either in banks or in stocks thus driving the economy on both fronts. To be fair an increase in government spending can also bring about economic growth. In fact, it can do it unmitigated by >1 multiplier that tax reduction has in measuring economic growth. The difference is where the two parties want to put their faith in. Liberals believe it's the government's responsibility to supply their people what they need. Conservatives (real ones not these neocons in office) feel that the government's responsibility is to facilitate a way that all its people can help themselves. Sorry about the rambling essay, i tried to be thorough. If there is something i missed, tell me and i'll fill it in

They also somehow feel that gutting spending will boost the economy as well.

See, if you take everything from the poor and give it all to the rich, we’ll all be better off. Please.

Obama, 2012 - let’s keep an adult in the White House

Kons just spew the same worn out lies over and over. I guess they have to given their statistically proven beyond a doubt lower than average IQ's.

Insane

Source(s): Albert Einstein

Republicans are VERY dumb people who can't think for themselves, doing the same thing over and over again is considered stupidity

I'm afraid that the powers that be still has the wheel.Obama is trying to wrestel it away with little luck.

• ?

This time they say that they REALLY REALLY mean it.

Just give them the money.

They want the money.

They REALLY want the money.

Oh don't worry, they don't believe it.

They just want US to believe them, as they snooker our wealth from us.

• ?

We had a lot better jobs numbers under Bush than we currently have. LOL!