Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceWords & Wordplay · 9 years ago

Grammat check, please... Thank you !?

I was so stupid to have thought that i was the only one who could make you happy and support you. I also thought that you could not do anything without me.

I thought that the things that I have done for you was the only thing that I could make you happy so that any other girls could not even do things to make you happy.

I tried do to all different things to make you happy so that you could think that i was the one.

However, life is not easy and I can not even make you love me like I love you.

It is not your fault having feeling for other girls.

You and I are different so we can't have the same feelings and thoughts.

If this relationship is not meant to be, then it is not meant to be.

• Von D

I was so stupid to have thought that I was the only one who could support you and make you happy. I also thought that you could not do anything without me. I thought that the things I have done for you were the only things that could make you happy so that no other girl could even do anything more. I tried a variety of things to cause you happiness so you could think that I was the one.

However, life is not easy and I cannot even make you love me like I love you. It is not your fault that you have feeling for other girls. You and I are different so we can't have the same feelings and thoughts.

So, if this relationship is not meant to be, then it is just not meant to be.

Source(s): Sniffling me

I'm guessing by grammar check, you want me to proof it?

"I was so stupid to have thought that I was the only one who could make you happy and support you. I also thought that you could not do anything without me. I thought that the things I'd done for you were the only things that could make you happy, no other girls could compare. I tried doing all different things to make you happy, so that you'd believe that I was the one.

But, life is not easy, and I cannot make you love me like I love you.

It's not your fault that you have feelings for other girls.

You and I are different, so we cannot possibly have the same feelings and thoughts.

If this relationship is not meant to be, it is not meant to be."

I know I changed a lot of words, but the wording was a bit off.

Hope I helped, and good luck sweetie!