Does anyone know exactly what they are selling at the One Direction concerts this summer an dhow much?

Im going to the concert on the 14th. I wanted to know how exactly what they are selling and how much please? i know all the things on the 1d website but thats different from one they actually sell as merch at the concerts.

Favorite Answer

I went to the concert in Chicago and all the t-shirts are about $35.00 and the sweatshirt is $65. They also have souniviers like printed pictures of Zayn, Niall, Harry, Louis and Liam with their signatures (of course not real) they are $15.00, a glowing baton stick that says one direction on it i believe that was $15.00 not sure, a soda cup with their pic on it $5.00, a mug with their picture on it ( not sure of the price maybe $25.00, 1D stickers $5.00, 1D concert program (either $20.00-$25.00), a 1d bag with all their names on it ($15.00) and warm up band t-shirts (Olly Murs) which I believe are either $25-$35.00. I hoped I helped and have fun!

Source(s): me going to 1D concert!