I got 2 positives for a pregnancy test! could it be false?

Hi, im 16 years old and my boyfriend cam in me on the 11th and i was suppossed to start my period on the 1st of june but never did. so i took a test around 3 30 on the 5th and got a positive and then later on around 6 i toook one again and got a positive... so im pregnant right?

I think you know weather or not your pregnant. if you don't believe that you are pregnant then the best choice for you would be go to your local Planned Parent Hood/ or free clinic and get blood test. or you could tell you parents that you have been having sex unprotected and see what they have to say about all this. it seems to me that you were trying to get pregnant. A lot of times pregnancy test do come out to be a false positive. so the best option is what i just told you.

and btw you are way to young to be having a baby. your life is gonna completely change during pregnancy and after! (don't mean to sound rude , but truth full)

• A false positive is rare, 2 false positves are very rare and if its 2 different brands and there both positive then its highly unlikely congrats u are prego

YES BABY YOU IS I JUST HOPE YOU DO THE RITE THING . ITS BEST FOR YOU TO TALK WITH YOUR MOM ABOUT DIS

False positives are HIGHLY unlikely. You are pregnant. Please . . . ADOPTION!