Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 9 years ago

a question for the married men?

So I am 34 years of age, been married for 7 years and I love my wife, we still have an amazing sex life and try keep things interesting. Whenever we're having sex I'm thinking of her, she's gorgeous and has a good body. She turns me on very much when we're having sex, but I never think of her when I masturbate. I only masturbate to past memories of people I've had sex with, or to images or porn. I don't think of her. Has anyone else experienced this?

• Favorite Answer

This is normal.

Just stop and think about it. When you get off....your looking for a quick woman image to use, abuse and toss aside as soon as you get off. Now does your wife sound like the sort of woman you'd want to do that with?

• Scott

Yep. Mostly masturbate to porn however I will admit that my strongest and most satisfying self help results come from the videos she let me make of her (my wife). Masturbating to porn fulfills the fantasy's we all have. Perfectly normal.

Very normal. Even as a woman when I masturbating I dont think of my husband. Just go with it and enjoy your self!

• ?

I don't see the problem unless you feel guilty. Your wife probably has fantasies that don't involve you too

U R perfectly normal.

I'd say that's normal. Don't worry about it.

well sumtimes when im mesturbeting i like to think of wahles and particularry sperm wahles

Source(s): my barthroom