Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

After this month's awful jobs report, do you see a better economic future under Barack Obama or Mitt Romney?

Favorite Answer

Why I am voting for Romney.

Barack Obama. financial growth could be susceptible, yet a minimum of that is sweet. Obama's financial rules are the type that individuals can plan to construct a destiny around. Mitt Romney needs to repeat the financial rules of Reagan and Bush, so I foresee yet another financial give way like Reagan observed in October 1987 or Bush observed in September 2008 under Mitt Romney. you won't be able to restoration customer spending via pandering to traders.

Until the Fortune 1000 CEOs are all dragged back to reality, and come to the conclusion that without a healthy middle class, we're all doomed. Who is going to buy their products and services if the US workforce is unemployed?

Source(s): Obama '12, Romney 0

You made a good point, but I can't stand Mittens. Ugh! I just don't trust him. OBAMA 2012!

neither. Without a return of production jobs from overseas, we will not return to our prior levels of economic prosperity

i refuse to answer this question because it leads to a racist answer that insults the president.

you will not make me name Barack Obama and be accused of a Hate Crime

Republicans are traitors:

• Elliot

Neither.