Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 9 years ago

How to get rid of back acne?! Help!?

I always had really smooth clean skin and I would get like that odd pimple once inawhile but then as soon as I turn 16 I'm starting to get back ance like it's really gross I wash regularly and I've tired everything but that acne is still there and also there's some ance scars as well. So how do I get rid of it or how do I avoide getting acne as well is there anything I could do to get rid of the ance scars?

Favorite Answer

I had the same problem! What you should do, and I swear it helps wonderfully, head and shoulders. If you apply the shampoo on your back acne for about 5-6 minutes before you get in the shower, then rinse it off in the shower. Once your about finished in tue shower, apply it again on your back this time for about 3-4 minutes. Do this everyday, and it works INSTANTLY! I did it a week and a half before my banquet, and all of my acne marks and acne were completely gone!

*make sure to get the shampoo that says pyrithione zinc the front, also do not get the 2 in 1 because the conditioner will make it worse!* hope it works as well as it did for me! (;

Source(s): I did this personally